If you are looking to download Flappy Bird for android or download Flappy Bird from iTunes for Ios, look no further. Here on funmole you can play it online!
If you want to cheat/hack/crack the game, here is a way to do it if you have an android device:
Install Flappy Bird if you haven’t. You’ll find a link at the top of this post. Then install ES File Explorer. Any root aware file explorer will work, but ES is free and the one everybody seems to like best. Just shut up and install it.
- Open Flappy Bird and play at least one time. Probably the only time you’ll want to play. God I hate this game.
- Close it. Actually go to your app multitasking space and swipe it away.
- Open ES File Explorer, and swipe right to open the left-side menu. Tap the “Tools” line item and make sure “Root Explorer” is turned on.
- Then tap the “Local” line item, and choose “Device.” This puts you in the root of the System, and it’s where you need to start.
- Swipe the left menu away, and tap the folder named “data”. Look for another folder also named “data” and tap to open it.
- Scroll down to find the folder named “com.dotgears.flappy” and open it.
- Open the “shared_prefs” folder, and tap the FlappyBird.xml file. You’ll get a choice of ways to open it, choose ES Note Editor.
- Tap the three dots in the upper right, and choose Edit.
- The fourth line is what you need to change. Set the <int name=”score” value =”your_shitty_score” /> to something like <int name=”score” value =”999999″ />. Don’t boher trying to set a low number to try and fool anyone, because we all know that every score higher than 20 is totally a cheat. Go big or go home, son.
- When you’re done changing it, hit the back arrow in the upper left and save the file when prompted.
- Close ES File Explorer and open Flappy Bird. Play until you die, and you’ll see your new high score.
- Take a screenshot and share with all your friends and on Google+ and Twitter, so people know you beat this awful game and can now move on to more fun things, like passing kidney stones or watching paint dry.